Excel in the game of 21 card rummy with our comprehensive guide on game
21 card rummy is a very popular game across many countries. This widely-loved game known as rummy has different types of variants to amaze different types of players. The GetMega app offers its players the special opportunity to enjoy the game of rummy by experiencing different types of card games. 21 card rummy can amaze you with its unique features. So, let’s discuss some of those rules and features of 21 card rummy that you can enjoy in the GetMega app.
To excel in this special card game called 21 card rummy, you need to know about some of its rules and specifications. Such as:
About 21 card rummy
It is one of the most exciting variants of the traditional rummy game. This game can enhance your skills in card games. Each round of this special game needs proper strategizing, time, and also patience. If you are a beginner then go through the rules of this game carefully to become a confident 21 card rummy player within just several days.
How can you play the game of 21 card rummy easily?
This is a special type of card game that can be played by 2 to 6 participants with 3 decks consisting of 53 cards. These 53 cards also include 1 joker.
As per the name of the game, each player is given 21 cards. The rules of this game are very similar to the original Rummy game. This game also has the same rule regarding picking and discarding cards or stock and discard piles.
Moreover, there are several additional rules of Tunnela, Dublee, and Upper and Lower jokers.
The rules of 21 card rummy game
You must meld the cards in some special combinations if you wish to win a hand in the game of 21 card rummy. Some of those rules are:
A winning combination will need the following combinations like:
- The melding a minimum number of three Tunnelas. Here, the players do not need to arrange the other remaining cards.
- Melding of three sequences that are pure along with the other cards melded into some valid sets.
- Melding a minimum number of eight Dublees. Here, the players do not have to arrange the other remaining cards.
- Melding eight jokers in just a single group. Here, the players again don’t have to arrange the other remaining cards.
How can you calculate the value of your cards in a 21 card rummy?
Apart from the points that can be lost or won in a game of 21 card rummy, each player who has not dropped from the game can get some positive points for the value cards that are held by the other players who have not already dropped from the game.
In this special card game in GetMega, the value cards are the Upper joker, Lower joker, and the Joker that is selected at the beginning of the game.
Some examples of the value of the cards are:
- A single Cut joker card values 10 points; whereas, two cards have 30 and three cards have the value of 50 points.
- The value of a single Upper joker is 10 points, however, two Upper jokers have 30 and three have 50 points. This is also the same in the case of Lower joker cards.
- 1 marriage holds 100 points, whereas, 2 and 3 hold 300 and 500 points respectively.
- Points are deducted in case of dropping or passing a turn. The first drop costs 40 and Middle drop costs 80 points.
- Also, the non-dropped player succeeds in getting positive points for the value of the cards in hand and gives negative marks for the cards of value held by other players who are non-dropped players.
Hence, if you carefully follow all these rules of 21 card rummy while playing in GetMega app, you will definitely become a master in this game and win a good amount of real money.
Are you a sports fanatic? But having trouble with finding a gaming app that has it all? DraftKing is perfect for you then. From Cricket to NFA to NBA to PGA, NHL and MLB, you name the game and play it here. You can also earn cash money from the game. Download the DraftKing real-money app now and play your favourites!